I was sent an over - payment from the CPP.Over at Softron around the corner the man told me he would be separating the years as it was a payment sent to an insurance company for a disability.

Revenue Canada does this on their own. He did do my 2013 tax return and applied an amount for having a renter. He did no adjustments for this. All in all he did my return and told me of all the work he had done which was a simple tax return for 2012.

A further adjustment still needs to be done. I'm not sure the man in charge remembers. I also had a DTC for 4 years which needed to be worked on; again Revenue Canada did this themselves. The Disability Credit still needs to be applied for 2009 which I was told would be done by them.

Hmm ... so far the work which was done was a simple tax return for 2013 at a cost of $378.00. I would rather not go back but since I have already payed for work to be done ( unless the gent.

comes up with some other reason other than what was agreed) for 2009 it has been a horrible experience with this man ( Chartered Accountant or not) maybe because I am a woman.I am not really sure why I have been given the run around.

Comments