My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400.After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA.
The actual amount is actually $700 less. They even told them here at their Ottawa, ON location that he'd have the money within 4 weeks. Which according to the CRA, it wouldn't be until Sept. I and my partner plan to go to the Ottawa Police Service and have the woman working for False Pretences ( ie: Sec.
382.3 of the Criminal Code of Canada).Technically is Fraud.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Softron Tax Refund
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400. After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA. The actual amount is..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "2013 larado 329 re front brown cap faded badly. Keystone wont repair the problem.they have known for several years regarding fading gell coat paint especially brown.i paid 60..."
- "As a kid i remember getting lemon pies from hostess. I bought 5 of them today. The filling was 2 strips of hard jelly the taste was horrible...."
- "I would definitely recommend Twinkledeals for purchasing bathing suits. I have ordered 2 suits from this website (have only received 1 so far) but I LOVE my first one! The..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."