My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400.After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA.
The actual amount is actually $700 less. They even told them here at their Ottawa, ON location that he'd have the money within 4 weeks. Which according to the CRA, it wouldn't be until Sept. I and my partner plan to go to the Ottawa Police Service and have the woman working for False Pretences ( ie: Sec.
382.3 of the Criminal Code of Canada).Technically is Fraud.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Softron Tax Refund
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "I used thumbtack SoCal a couple months ago. I found a contractor named Richard Gonzalez from Allstate Construction. He stated on his profile that he is licensed insured and bonded...."
- "I have become disappointed with the customer service I have received concerning the overpayment of my Miles Kimball account. I am disabled, on medication, and my income is important. I..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."